Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register, Introduce Yourself and Apply for Knights HERE

Share | 

Who are We?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spixy
Spixy
Head Admin
Head Admin

Who are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Who are We?!   Who are We?! Clock-11Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm

on my perspective...
and on what i know:

1. spixy(spixDgrimm#313) - a simple mage from beta and blitz year 2008..
also known as emback way back 2008, from a guild with a nick of VoS..
a guild of revenge, created a forum for KoD, inspired of VoS' forum.
had pledged a whole-heartedly to become a knight, even it means death,
he wants see, that KoD will soon be a top-ranking guild. All loyal mages, and all are brothers and sisters
Ninja Shocked

add please!
Back to top Go down
https://k-of-d.rpg-board.net
FireStorm
FireStorm
Head Admin
Head Admin

Who are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are We?!   Who are We?! Clock-11Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 am

2. FireStorm- i am a mage from blitz from years and years ago but left the game for a while and came back in 07 December were i was an ND for a while but was not as active until i found a guild to call home and that guild was DEA. Being in this guild i became very active and started watching everything my leaders were doing and thought that this guild could be way better if everyone focused more on killing the enemy rather than talking the whole bbq but this is expected in a young guild and it takes time for every thing to grow. After my guild being disbanded i believed in my own ability to form my own guild... KOD. AW server was new and so was i in being a leader so i thought this to be the perfect place to test myself and to acquire mages to join me in my adventure(lol). i lost a lot of people due to my guild being in its infancy state but i still held on to some good ones gandalf and professorchaos. only one of them are with me now but the other is on his way making a come back. While in AW thats where i met heavencent who was my number 2 for a while but after he left i decided to go to the big leagues on blitz. i had the experience now and felt i was ready....boy was i wrong blitz is a whole new show will a lot of personality's to deal with. with gandalf as my number 2 now still a young player but showed a lot of potential i promoted him and acquired more and more great knights to join my crusade to reach the top. we loss some on the way for stronger more experienced guild but i hope that the ones that are with me know will endure to the end as we rise and rise to every challenge that comes before us and take it head on together. KOD FOR LIFE RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR! i love all my children of KOD (lol just a joke dont try to find me and beat me up!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.anime.tv

Who are We?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Tavern :: About Us-